All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience
and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of an
kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property,
birth or other status.
How is it that US have in some US states, 56 times more blacks than whites in jails? In
any case, there is something wrong, whether due to restrictions of education, of social possibilities, jobs, or
plain racism from authorities, or any other wrong cause.
Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status
of the country or territory to which a person belongs ' whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or
under any other limitation of sovereignty.
How is it that US refuses the Den Haag International Court?
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and the security of person.
How is it that US has by far the largest number of nuclear weapons, and the largest number
of personal weapons? Inconsistent.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
How is it that USA have quasi-slaves as workers - even children - in agriculture, an,d
that it does not protect better the rights of labourers, workers etc?
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
How is it that death penalty is still used, with 3300 -almost only black people -waiting
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All
are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement
to such discrimination.
How is it that no rich person is ever sentenced to death in USA ? That no real justice
can be given to poor ones?
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental
rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
Ask then in USA to be heard as a victim of the criminal cult scientology, when you don't
have a millionaire to pay for the justice system.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Well, how is it that I've been arrested when arriving in USA, and stopped for three hours,
without any idea about why I was "detained" by immigration services, while all my papers were okay and
no prohibited act could be found - there was none?
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal,
in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
1. Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according
to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
2. No one shall be held guilty without any limitation due to race, of any penal offence on account of nationality
or religion, have the any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international
law, at the time when it was committed
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to
attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference
how is it that scientology is allowed on US soil to have prisons, gulags, to interfere
with privacy, open private letters and tap or stop private phone calls?
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
2. Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
1. Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
2. This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or
from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
How is it that an american judge gave "asylum" to a german frauder sued by tax
people in Germany?
1. Everyone has the right to a nationality.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor be denied the right to change his nationality.
How is it that US blocks almost everybody wanting to become an american citizen?
1. Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to
marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
2. Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
3. The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and
How is it that US tolerates, receives, and defend at the highest level such arranged marriage
as Moonist ones? Or that it tolerates that scientology families were broken by force through the scientology system?
1. Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
How is it that scientology can legally publish on US soil its intentions to deprive of
their properties, to ruin, to destroy, whoever is critic of their system?
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change
his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest
his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
How is it that US tolerates scientology forcing its ideas to every staff inside?
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without
interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
How is it that only people being on scientology side are accepted as valid speakers/witnesses
before Official "Courts" of "heraing" before a US congress commission?
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
2. No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
1. Everyone has the right to take part in the Government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
2. Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
How is it that enormous inequalities exist between US states regarding social services
and public services?
3. The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in
periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote
or by equivalent free voting procedures.
1. Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through
national effort and international cooperation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State,
of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
Why then USA feels entitled to have the only armed force in the world able to destroy
all the others?
1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and
to protection against unemployment.
2. Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
3. Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration insuring for himself and his family
an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
How is it that lots of american people don't get the normal pay for their correct job?
4. Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays
1. Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being
of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services,
and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack
of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
How is it that millions of poor americans can't get cured of illnesses easily cured for
2. Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out
of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
1. Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental
stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally
available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
How is it that almost only average and upper ones can go to universities in USA?
2. Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of
respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among
all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance
How is it then that such frauds as false religions are tolerated in USA?
3. Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
1. Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and
to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific,
literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this
Declaration can be fully realized.
Then why are US govts trying to dominate physically, psychologically, economically and
religiously, all the world around?
1. Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
2. In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined
by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and
of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
3. These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage
in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
Okay. Do it then.
Hundred and eighty-third plenary meeting Resolution 217(A)(III) of the United Nations General Assembly, December